Draft Oulton and Woodlesford Neighbourhood Plan Submitted for Examination
The draft Oulton and Woodlesford Neighbourhood Plan, prepared by Oulton and Woodlesford Neighbourhood Forum, has been submitted for independent examination.
The Plan Proposed
The plan proposal sets out a vision for the future of Oulton and Woodlesford and includes planning policies that will help Leeds City Council to determine planning applications in the neighbourhood area.
The submitted documents can be accessed from the Leeds City Council website: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/planning/planning-policy/neighbourhood-planning/oulton-and-woodlesford-neighbourhood-plan
The submitted documents are:
- Draft Oulton and Woodlesford Neighbourhood Plan
- Consultation Statement Appendices
Other documents supporting the application are:
- arc4 Local Housing Assessment
- Oulton & Woodlesford Design Statement
- Oulton Conservation Area Appraisal And Management Plan
- Woodlesford Conservation Area Appraisal And Management Plan
Other related information can be found here.